Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time : 15 – 30 Minutes
- 8 Triangles The Laughing Cow Ham, Emmental, Paprika Cheese
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees Celsius (430 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Roll out the pizza dough and place the dough on a pizza pan greased with oil or lined with baking paper.
- Spread tomato sauce evenly over the pizza dough, then add The Laughing Cow Ham, Emmental, Paprika Cheese.
- Sprinkle dried oregano, dried basil, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper on top.
- Bake the pizza in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes or until the edges of the dough are golden brown, and the cheese is melted and golden.
- Remove the pizza from the oven, slice it, and serve while it’s still warm.