For the potatoes:
- 3 Sweet Potatoes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp salt, ½ tsp black pepper
For the cheesy dressing:
- 8 Portions The Laughing Cow Cheese Spread Light
- ½ cup buttermilk / sour cream
- ½ clove garlic
- Pinch black pepper
For the nachos:
- 2 tbsp chives, finely chopped
- ½ cup grilled sweetcorn
- 1 cup shredded, cooked chicken (optional)
- Diced tomatoes
- Using a mandolin or a sharp knife, finely slice the sweet potatoes and plunge into ice water. Dry thoroughly, place into a bowl and dress with salt and pepper. Lay evenly on a couple of baking trays and bake for 30 minutes at 160°C. Bring out and leave to cool slightly.
- For the dressing, add The Laughing Cow Cheese Spread Light, garlic, pepper, buttermilk to a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Layer your nachos – potato crisps, chicken (if using) then corn, tomatoes. Create a few layers to add a bit of height, dress with the dressing and sprinkle with chives.