Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 250 grams all-purpose flour
- 350 ml water
- 1 tablespoon tapioca flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Butter, as needed
- Granulated sugar, for sprinkling
- 2-3 Cube The Laughing Cow Plain Belcube
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
- Add the eggs and water, and mix until smooth.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of batter into the pan and spread it out evenly.
- Cook until the batter is half cooked, then top with The Laughing Cow Plain Belcube cheese and margarine.
- Fold the pancake in half and cook until golden brown.
- Repeat steps 4-6 until all the batter is used up.
- If you want you can add another cube of The Laughing Cow Plain Belcube.
The mini cheese pancake is ready to serve. Serve it while it’s hot with tea or coffee.
Come on, make mini cheese pancakes at home! It tastes guaranteed to be delicious and addictive.