Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 200 grams instant noodles, cook according to package directions
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 bunch green cabbage, chopped
- 1/2 carrot, diced
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1/2 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 slices of The Laughing Cow Light Slice
- Heat the margarine in a pan over medium heat. Saute the garlic until fragrant.
- Add the egg, scramble until cooked.
- Add the cabbage and carrots, stir to combine.
- Add the cooked instant noodles, salt, and black pepper. Stir to combine.
- Cook until the noodles are cooked through and the flavors have melded.
- Turn off the heat, add the The Laughing Cow Light Slice cheese. Stir to combine.
- Serve immediately
This recipe is relatively easy to make and can be adapted to your own taste preferences. For example, you can add other vegetables, such as broccoli or mushrooms, or you can use a different type of cheese, such as mozzarella or parmesan. You can also adjust the amount of salt and pepper to your liking.