- 10 plump strawberries
- 5 triangles of The Laughing Cow Cheese Spread Light
- 3 crushed biscotti biscuits
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds, chopped
- 1 teaspoon icing sugar
- Slice the tops off the strawberries and spread each with half a triangle of The Laughing Cow Cheese Spread Light.
- In a small dish mix together the biscotti, nuts and icing sugar.
- Take each strawberry and dip the cheese topping into the crumb mixture, rolling it around so that each one is generously covered.
- Set on an attractive dish and enjoy!