Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time : 30 minutes
- 2 plates of cooked rice
- 1/2 cup of kimchi, chopped
- 10 Cubes of The Laughing Cow Plain Belcube
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon of sweet soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
- Green onions, for garnish
- Heat a pan with vegetable oil over medium heat. Sauté the garlic until fragrant.
- Add the chopped kimchi to the pan and stir-fry it with the garlic. Let it cook for 2-3 minutes until the kimchi wilts slightly.
- Push the kimchi to one side of the pan and crack the eggs on the other side. Scramble the eggs until they are half-cooked.
- Mix the cooked rice into the pan and stir-fry it with the eggs, kimchi, and garlic. Add tomato sauce, sweet soy sauce, salt, and pepper. Stir until the seasonings are evenly distributed throughout the rice and the mixture is cooked, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add the Belcube cheese to the fried rice and stir until the cheese melts and creates a creamy texture.
- Remove the kimchi cheese fried rice from the pan and serve it on plates. Garnish with chopped green onions.
- Kimchi cheese fried rice is ready to be served. Enjoy!