Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 4 portions Kiri
- 8 eggs
- 50 gram milk
- 250 gram tomatoes
- A pinch of parsley and chives
- A pinch of salt and pepper
Resource: The Laughing Cow Global Recipes
- Combine the eggs with the milk and 4 portions of Kiri in a mixing bowl until smooth.
- Wash the tomatoes and cut them into wedges.
- Add the tomatoes to the mixture. Add parsley and chives and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook in a very hot skillet. Wait for 5 minutes, flip the omelet, and brown on the other side.
- Once cooked, remove the pan from heat.