Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time : 15 minutes
- 250 grams of ground beef
- 1 packet of taco seasoning (available at the store)
- 1 small bowl of iceberg lettuce, washed and thinly sliced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 Package of The Laughing Cow Belcube
- 8 pieces of tortilla shells (available at the store)
- Vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a bit of vegetable oil in a large skillet. Sauté the onion until fragrant and slightly translucent.
- Add the ground beef and sauté until it changes color and is cooked through. Add the taco seasoning and follow the instructions on the seasoning packet. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Once cooked, remove from heat and set aside.
- Heat the tortilla shells according to the instructions on the package or you can also heat them in a dry pan until slightly browned.
- Prepare a small bowl with iceberg lettuce, tomato, red pepper, green pepper, and Belcube cheese.
- Take one tortilla shell and add the cooked ground beef on top.
- Add a mixture of lettuce, tomato, peppers, and cheese to your liking.
- Fold the tortilla shell and serve immediately.
- Enjoy these delicious and easy-to-make tacos with your family or friends!