Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
For the Chia Pudding:
- Kiri Greek Style (36 grams)
- 200 ML milk
- 1 pack yoghurt
- 5 ml vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp honey
- 25 gram chia seeds
- 80 gram strawberries, blended into a puree
For the decoration:
- Fresh fruits (strawberries, blueberries, bananas), chopped nuts, cocoa powder, coconut flakes
Step 1: Make the Chia Pudding
- In a medium size bowl, put the chia seeds , honey, vanilla extract, salt, and milk. Mix well until well combined
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and set it aside for about 10 minutes
- Cover the bowl with plastic cling wrap or a lid, and store it in the refrigerator.
- Allow the mixture to infuse in the refrigerator for a while. During this time, the chia seeds will expand and thicken, creating the texture of a pudding.
- Once the pudding has reached the desired consistency, stir again to ensure all ingredients are well combined.
Step 2: Make the Kiri Cream
- In a small bowl, add the kiri Greek Style square portions and yogurt and mix with an electric hand mixer until the cream is well combined and smooth.
- Split the Kiri cream between two bowls
- Add half of the strawberry puree to one of the bowls and mix with a spoon until well combined
Step 3: Plating
- Place the strawberry-flavored Kiri cream at the bottom of the serving glasses
- Place a thin layer of strawberry puree on top
- Uncover the chia bowl and add a layer on top of the strawberry puree
- Add the plain Kiri Greek Style cream mixture on top
- Add toppings such as fresh fruits (strawberries, blueberries, bananas), chopped nuts, cacao powder, coconut flakes, or whatever you prefer.
- Enjoy the chia pudding as soon as it’s served or keep it refrigerated for longer.