- 1 Baguette
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 1 Pesto sauce
- 5 triangles of The Laughing Cow Cheese Spread Light
- 5 Grape tomatoes
- Cut each grape tomato in half and place onto a baking sheet cut side up.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for about 20 minutes at 300 degrees. Remove and let cool.
- Brush 5 baguettes slices with olive oil and cook 10 minutes at 300 degrees.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and rub the raw garlic clove on the top of each Crostini.
- Spread The Laughing Cow Cheese Spread Light triangle on each Crostini.
- Add 2 teaspoons of pesto on top of the cheese.
- Dress 2 of the tomato halves on top of the pesto.
- Sprinkle with a touch of salt.