Preparation Time : 15 minutes
Cooking Time : 15-20 minutes
- Slices of bread (choose slightly firm ones)
- Fresh milk
- Granulated sugar
- The Laughing Cow Belcube
- Ground cinnamon powder (optional)
- Butter for frying
- Maple syrup or honey for topping
- 4 slices of bread
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of fresh milk
- 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- 4 – 5 Belcube
- A pinch of ground cinnamon powder (optional)
- Mix eggs, milk, sugar, and cinnamon (if used) in a large bowl. Stir until well combined.
- Dip bread slices into the egg mixture, ensuring they soak it up.
- Heat butter in a pan until melted.
- Fry the dipped bread until both sides turn golden brown.
- Remove and drain the French toast.
- Use Belcube cheese on top of the toast.
- Serve with maple syrup or honey.