- 2 medium baking potatoes
- 150g extra lean turkey mince
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 3 triangles of The Laughing Cow Cheese Spread Light
- ½ small red chilli, chopped
- 3 tsp tomato puree
- 3 tsp paprika
- 2 cherry tomatoes, thinly sliced
- A few salad leaves
- A few sweet red onions, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas 4.
- Pierce the potatoes with a fork, wrap in foil and bake for 90 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix together the mince turkey meat, finely chopped spring onions, two of The Laughing Cow Cheese Spread Light triangles, chopped chilli, tomato puree and paprika. Season to taste. Dampen your hands; divide the mixture and shape into thick patties. Chill until ready to cook.
- Sear the patties on a griddle pan, and then transfer to a baking tray. Cook in the oven for 30 minutes along with the jacket potatoes.
- Thinly slice and arrange cherry tomatoes on buns and place a patty on top.
- Slice the remaining The Laughing Cow Cheese Spread Light triangle and spread on the burgers to melt.
- Sprinkle with a little paprika to decorate. Serve with the jacket potatoes, salad leaves, sliced onion rings.