- 2 soft flour tortillas
- 4 tea spoons of The Laughing Cow Cheese Spread in Tub
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted and peeled
- 6 cherry tomatoes, finely chopped
- 60g cooked turkey (or chicken), shredded
- A little finely sliced red onion
- A few finely chopped chives
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Lay the tortillas on a work surface and spread 2 tea spoons of The Laughing Cow Cheese Spread in Tub over half the surface of each one.
- Mash the avocado with a fork and spread it over the cheese. Scatter the tomatoes, turkey (or chicken), red onion and chives on top.
- Add dollops of the remaining The Laughing Cow Cheese Spread in Tub, season with black pepper, and then fold in half.
- Heat a chargrill pan or large frying pan. Cook the quesadillas for 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Cut in half, serve and savour every last creamy bite!
- Tip: For a vegetarian version, simply replace the turkey or chicken with peppers.