- 4 triangles of The Laughing Cow Original Cheese Spread cheese
- 2 tbsp low-fat crème fraiche
- 2 tsp horseradish sauce, or to taste
- Lemon juice, to taste, plus wedges to serve
- 160g tin tuna in water, drained
- 4 slices wholegrain bread, toasted
- 4 small handfuls of rocket
- Black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 190°C
- Cut the ciabatta into 1-inch diagonal slices.
- Spread a layer of The Laughing Cow Original Cheese Spreadonto each slice and set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a medium-sized bowl and spoon mixture onto the ciabatta slices.
- Mix extra virgin olive oil and chopped garlic in a bowl.
- Brush slices with olive oil & garlic on both sides
- Arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet and grill until lightly toasted.